About The Deck Restaurant
This friendly restaurant is popular with locals and holiday visitors who enjoy the sea views, easy ambiance and reasonable pricing.
It is open daily from 8 am until late, a great way to start or end your day. Enjoy mouth-watering breakfasts, lunch and dinner; with take-aways always welcome. You can enjoy our three-course Sunday lunch served from 11:30 until 14:30.
The pub is a refreshing retreat for beer, cocktails, wine or shooters with bar snacks readily made. Bikers are welcome when passing by.
It is also open for private functions or meetings on request. The restaurant allows dogs on leashes to sit on the outside deck.
Directions to The Deck RestaurantFrom Durban:
• Head southwest on the N2 and continue for approximately 53 km;
• Take Exit 110 towards Dududu/R102/Scottburgh;
• Turn left towards Mill Road;
• Continue straight onto Mill Road and then continue onto Dududu Road;
• Turn right onto the R102;
• Take the first left onto George Crookes Street;
• George Crookes Street turns right and becomes Scott Street;
• Turn left onto Arbuthnot Street;
• The restaurant will be on the right-hand side.
Accommodation near The Deck Restaurant
The Deck Restaurant Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling