About Wagendrift Lodge
Situated in the heart of the Karoo, next to the Buffalo River, between Laingsburg and Ladismith, and on-route to Seweweekspoort, lies the peaceful, unique and fully contained self catering lodge Wagendrift.
Although one is surrounded by the sights and sounds of nature and its abounds, the choices still remains whether you would like to pass time by leisurely taking a bush walk and doing some bird watching, or getting the adrenalin rush of doing something more physical such as swimming, mountain biking, motorcycle trails or exploring the 4x4 routes. Wagendrift Lodge is also ideally suited for team building exercises.
Covid Safety Approved: We pledge to implement a high standard of hygiene and cleaning protocols to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests. We adhere to the industry safety protocols set out by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA).
• Payment: Upon making your booking, a 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. We only accept EFT payments. If accommodation is required within 7 days from the date the actual booking was made, the full payment is payable upfront. We reserve the right to retain the deposit as a cancellation fee. No refunds are payable for premature...
• Payment: Upon making your booking, a 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. We only accept EFT payments. If accommodation is required within 7 days from the date the actual booking was made, the full payment is payable upfront. We reserve the right to retain the deposit as a cancellation fee. No refunds are payable for premature departures.
• Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be done in writing. If received in less than 10 days prior to arrival during off-peak season and 14 days prior to arrival during peak season and public holidays/long weekends, you will forfeit 100% of your deposit. Peak season: all school holidays, long weekends + January/April/November.
• Damages & Breakage: Damages & breakage will be charged in order to maintain the high standard of our units.
• Extras: Braaiwood can be purchased on the farm at R40.00 per bag and R20.00 per log - subject to availability. Bring your own to avoid disappointment. Ice can be purchased at R10 per bag. Bring own drinking water.
• Check-In time is 14:00 and check-out time is 10:00. Early arrivals or late departures can be catered for, but MUST BE PRE-ARRANGED – there is no cell phone reception on the farm – therefore all arrangements must be done in advance.
• Cleaning service and EFT payment to be arranged in advance:
R80 – Lodge entertainment area
R30 – Per room
R40 – Per cottage
• Mobile phone signal - ± 500 m outside farm gate.
• Visitors: Guests are not allowed to entertain day visitors or overnighters.
• As there are other guests who need to be considered, no noise is permitted after 23:00 as people come here to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city noise.
• Strictly NO pets allowed. see more
Reviews for Wagendrift Lodge16 guest reviews Reviews of
4 out of 5 stars
Wagendrift Lodge Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling