About The Marly
Taking its name from the Chateau de Marly which was built for the pure enjoyment of Louis XIV and his family, the Marley, along with its elaborate mirrors, cosmopolitan designs of varying degrees and uninterrupted ocean and mountain views, gives the Chateau a run for its money.Be it relaxing, socialising, dining or celebrating life, The Marley offers exceptional facilities. These include "Umi" a modern Japanese restaurant with a seating capacity of 200 and a bar able to seat 80 guests, a private pool-terrace bar and courtyard, conference facilities, a butler service, 24-hour room s
Overlook the beautiful Atlantic Ocean from The Marly.
We have two spas available within the complex for your pampering needs.
Whether it's a board meeting, team building or conference, our plush surroundings, elegant styling, a sea breeze and an abundance of natural light create the perfect environment for optimum productivity.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
• Accommodation on a per room per night basis including breakfast
• All government Taxes & Levies as applicable
• A complimentary refreshment bar is included in the rate per night
• 1% Tourism levy is excluded
The Marly unilaterally reserves the right to automatically, without prior notice, increase the rate accordingly
• Should such Government taxes or levies be amended or
• Should a further tax or levy be introduced during the duration of the agreement
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Room Service
- Conference Venues
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- 5 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling