About Teviot Place
Teviot Place is a spacious bedroom garden cottage, in a quiet scenic garden setting in Howick.There is a spacious bedroom with a double bed and a large bathroom. There is a tea and coffee station in the room, a small fridge, as well as cups, glasses, cutlery, plates, and bowls are supplied. No kitchenette/ food preparation facilities in the room, except an electric frying pan and a toaster. A small deck area under the yellowwood tree outside the cottage has recently been added to enable guests to sit out when the weather is fine, and a small braai is also on hand if guests would like to braai
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
- No smoking in the room/s.
- No additional people allowed on the property without consulting with the owner in advance please. It puts us at risk from a security perspective.
- Quiet hours 9pm-7am.
- No more than 2 people sharing the room unless agreed to in writing with the owner.
- No events or parties on the premises.
- Children welcome and to be supervised by parents at all times.
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling