About Sea La Vie
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
About Sea La Vie
Sea La Vie is a comfortable double storey house in the private and secure residential area of Paradise beach, which is located next to Club Mykonos in Langebaan.
The living area and bedrooms are all on the 1st floor of the house. The open plan living area leads to a sheltered outside dining and braai patio. The house is about 600m from the beach. There is off-street parking available within the secure estate.
Sea La Vie caters for 6 people and is rented out on a self-catering basis. The house is equipped with all necessities including a dishwasher and hotel bouquet DSTV. The house is equipped with linen and towels.
There is a small flat at the back of the property that is rented out on a permanent basis. The occupants have no impact on the guests that rent the property on a holiday and weekend basis.
Main en-suite bedroom - 1x double bed,
2nd bedroom - 1x double bed,
3rd bedroom - 2x single beds,
the 2nd and 3rd bedroom is sharing a bathroom.
PLEASE NOTE: a refundable breakage deposit of R1,000, will be due before arrival.
More About Sea La Vie
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
- Non smoking rooms
Beach: Sea La Vie is just a few minutes from the local beach.
PLEASE NOTE: a refundable breakage deposit of R1000,
Please note: all outstanding funds are due seven (7) days before arrival.
No check-ins will be done after 20:00. After 19:00 a late check-inn fee of R250 per half hour, or part thereof, applies. Payable in cash upon arrival.
No pets are allowed.
To ensure a pleasant stay for our guests and good relationships with our neighbours, we enforce the following Terms and Conditions very strictly.
Right of admission to all properties is reserved. If any person misbehaves to the judgment of the owner or manager, the guests have to leave the premises immediately on request of the manager. In such an instance payments will not be refunded. The following actions are considered as misbehaviour:
* Excessive noise / loud music - any time during the day or night
Note: When neighbours can hear the music or noise it is “loud”,
* If at any time there are more people on the premises than agreed to in the Rental Agreement,
* Any commercial activity, team building, party or disco on the premises, and
* Any other action judged by the manager as misbehaviour.
All holiday homes are situated in a residential areas and consideration must be given to neighbours.
All facilities are used at own risk. The owner or manager does not accept any liability or legal responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss or injuries which may result of using the facilities or any other injuries or damages visitors may suffer at this Holiday Home or on the property.
No smoking is allowed in the houses.
No pets are allowed in the Holiday Home, except by special arrangement for guide dogs for the visually handicapped.
No items are to be removed from the house. Bath towels are provided and are not to be used on the beach. The guests need to provide their own beach towels.
The key/breakage deposits are refunded within approximately two weeks after departure. The following may affect the refund:
* If there are any traces, signs or smells indicating that someone was smoking in the house, the deposit will not be refunded,
* If any item is missing, broken or damaged, the replacement value will be subtracted from the deposit.
* If there are stains on the linen, the linen will be replaced and the costs will be subtracted from the deposit. The following substances are likely to leave stains on linen (this may not be a full and complete list):
* Blood, mascara, make-up foundation, self-tanning or quick tanning lotion, and suntan oils,
Any cost incurred to rectify the Holiday Home after the stay will be subtracted from the key deposit.
50 % of the full accommodation amount is payable at the time of the booking to confirm a reservation. The balance is due 7 days before
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling