About Rocky Hollow Lodge
Rocky Hollow is a family owned Lodge located in the North West Province of South Africa. It lies in a valley to the South of the Magaliesberg mountain range and North of the Witwaterberg mountain range.Guests have access to the sparkling pool, as well as the lapa and lounge area complete with bush boma and bonfire pit. Relax and enjoy the views over the Schurveberg mountains, as this is Hartbeespoort lodge at its best. Our Lodge has been recently extended with new entertainment area, which can also be used for conferencing and functions for up to 50 people.No alcohol is allowed to
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
In order for us to ensure, that at Rocky Hollow Guest Farm, all of our guests are comfortable and happy whilst staying with us, we here list our rules and regulations which are compulsory for all of our guests of honour:
Rules and regulations:
- All guests entering Rocky Hollow Guest Farm do so at own risk.
- No outside catering permitted at the lodge unless prior arrangements with management have been made, agreed upon in writing and signed by the guest in question.
- The use of candles and gas lamps inside guest rooms are strictly forbiden.
- Smoking inside guest rooms is prohibited.
- No pets are allowed on the Rocky Hollow Guest Farm premises.
- Swimming is at own risk - please note we do not provide the services of the life-guard.
- No excessive noise -levels will be tolerated on the premises.
- Management reserves the right to refuse alcoholic beverages to guests who are demonstrating intoxicated behaviour.
- Management further reserves the right to remove/ have removed guests from the premises, who boast a threat, discomfort or danger to other guests and or the building and all of its contents.
- No firearms and/or weapons may be kept within the premises without a license.
- Guests are not allowed to play their own music loud (from vehicles on the premises, inside the guest room, or around the external bar and bona fire, etc.). Management reserves to their sole discretion, the right to control the noise level and music timing.
- A maximum number of two guests are allowed in standard and deluxe rooms, with the exemption of prior arrangements with Rocky Hollow Guest Farm for the toddlers and kids up to 4 years old. Guest rooms, which were reserved for one guest, will attract an additional charge, should the guest - occupancy exceed this number.
- All guest room will be checked together with the guest on arrival and departure. Any item and / or object, left in an inferior state to check-in, will incur a replacement-charge for the guest and is payable before departure.
- All guests are required to sign the guest-room itinerary on arrival and on departure. Any vacancies will be charged to the guest account and is payable before departure.
- Swimming Pool
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Air conditioning
- Express check in
- Iron and board
- Mini fridge
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Special offers
- Zulu (isiZulu)
- Xhosa (isiXhosa)
- 3 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling