About Praia do Cossa
About Praia do Cossa
Praia do Cossa is ideally situated on the northern banks of the lagoon, just 7 km from the village of Bilene. You may be in Bilene, but you could just as well be on a remote island anywhere in the world.
That is the impression Praia do Cossa offers, as it is only a 70-metre walk to the white sandy lagoon beach where the calm and clear waters of the lagoon gradually slope away from the white beach, making swimming safe for the whole family.
The village of Bilene, the home of Praia do Cossa, known as San Martino in the days of Portuguese Mozambique, is located 180 km north of Maputo on a hill overlooking the expansive clear turquoise waters of the Uembje Lagoon. Praia do Cossa is a first-class self-catering resort on the northern banks of the lagoon comprising four units, which all have fantastic views, and situated within a 7 km drive from restaurants, pubs, bottle stores, garages, shops and the local market.
Bilene has a world of activities on offer for all ranges and ages; even the seasoned traveller will never be found wanting. This quaint seaside town offers an endless list outdoor action blueprinted to entertain, interest and even to challenge, with a scope that can appeal to all levels.
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
1. A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total package price is required within 72 hours of confirmation of availability/quotation sent in order to secure your reservation. If a deposit is not received within 72 HOURS, the booking will be automatically cancelled without notification to the client.
NO REFUND OF DEPOSIT WILL BE MADE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
2. The balance of money as shown on your invoice is due and payable 30 days before the start of your holiday in Low Season
The balance of money as shown on your invoice is due and payable 60 days before the start of your holiday in High and Peak Season
For bookings made within 30 or 60 days of your holiday arrival date, you will pay the FULL amount of the booking.
Non-payment will result and booking being cancelled and re-let.
3. If a booking is cancelled with more than 30 days’ notice prior to the arrival date or 60 days in High or Peak Season, the balance, excluding the deposit will be refunded.
4. If a booking is cancelled with less than 30 days’ notice prior to the arrival date or 60 days in High or Peak Season, no refund will be made, unless we are able to re-let the unit.
5. If the unit is re-let, the charged amount, less the 50% deposit will be refunded.
6. A Refundable Breakage Deposit of R1000.00 must be paid for each unit with the final 50% payment. This will be refunded, after any breakages are deducted, after 14 days of your date of departure.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling