About Old House Lodge
Located in the heart of Beaufort West,Old House Luxury Guest Houseis a well preserved Karoo homestead dating from the early 1900's.It has a serene old world charm and luxury, surrounding its guests withthe warmth of the Karoo hospitality in all its facilities.Old House Luxury Guest Houseoffers well equipped rooms, all designed withyour comfort in mind to make your stay a memorable experience.Relax in the comfortable lounge in front of a cosy fire in winter orenjoy the fresh Karoo air and refreshmentsin the beautiful lavender gardennext to the pool during the summer months.Guests can expect no
We have a Family room for a family of four.
Candle light dinner in our dining room with fireplace during winter or outside dinner under the stars on a summer night.
1. Any alternations to reservations must please be made in writing.
2. Reservations cannot be confirmed until such time as a registration form has been completed, signed and returned to Old House. Deposit payments are calculated as full accommodation value & payment (of deposit) must be made 30 days prior to arrival.
3. Bookings made at shorter notice must be confirmed by full payment within 48hours.
4. Credit Card transactions cannot be processed without a signed authorisation being faxed to Old House.
5. All payments made into our account must be accompanied by your full name and date of reservation as reference.
6. Old House reserves the right to release bookings without notification if these payment conditions are not fulfilled.
7. Guests arriving later than 22h00 will be charged an additional R100. Please let us know if you are going to be late.
8. No guest will be allowed without a voucher or proof of deposit payment
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Parking on Premises
- Kids Stay Free
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling