About Neptune Isle 214
Neptune Isle 214 is a gorgeous one-bedroom holiday apartment with eye-catching decor and a vibrant atmosphere, located right near popular Lagoon Beach.
The bedroom boasts a queen bed for two guests, and the bathroom is fitted with a shower over the bath. The rest of the accommodation features an open-plan layout, with a spacious lounge and flat-screen TV with DStv, and a small balcony providing magnificent ocean and Table Mountain views.
The kitchen is fully equipped for all your self-catering needs during your stay, including a stove, oven, fridge-freezer, oven, microwave, crockery and cutlery, allowing you to cook up delicious meals for friends and family. There is even a washing machine available.
While staying at Neptune Isle, guests have access to all of Milnerton, one of Cape Town's most vibrant and eclectic towns. Whether you enjoy strolls on the beach, meals at charming restaurants, or perusing the Saturday flea market, Milnerton has something for everyone.
Milnerton is also only a short drive away from the Cape Town City Centre, which is easily accessible via the MyCiti bus service, where guests can indulge in the city's famous nightlife, art galleries, and shopping centres.
• Rates are quoted per day.
• R 1000 refundable damage deposit hold.
• Advertised rates and minimum stays are seasonal.
• Bookings of 8 nights and longer will include a compulsory mid stay clean with fresh linen, this will be an additional charge.
Stay between 01 Oct 2019 and 05 Dec 2019 and get 10% off.
- Valid for 2 guests or more
- 2 night min stay (check-in between 01 Oct 2019 and 05 Dec 2019)
- A minimum booking amount of R1410 is required.
Reviews for Neptune Isle 2142 guest reviews Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
Neptune Isle 214 Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling