Waterstone J101 by CTHA
About Waterstone J101 by CTHA
The kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge, stove, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, and a full range of crockery and cutlery. Paid WiFi available.
The morning sun enters through those white modern wooden blinds and greets you, what a way to start your day. The main bedroom is a ( Queen ) bed with white and blue interior to relax away the stresses and strains of the hard working day, leading off the bedroom is the main en–suite with bath and shower.
The Second Bedroom has 2 twin beds with lovely warm throws pictures on the wall and matching scatter cushions, overlooking the green and indigenous garden.
Entering the open plan dining/lounge area with its beautiful twin 2 x 2 earthed colored seated couches, leading to the deck with the most amazing sounds of birds and water overlapping as it flows down the canal, there are the most amazing views of the canals and colorful complexes along the bank and a distant view of the mountains.
As for the weekend, bring on those long, lazy afternoons around the garden patio as the lingering sunset fans the sky behind Signal Hill into a blaze of glorious color. This is the Water stone way of life.
Water Stone West is just minutes from Canal Walk Shopping Centre, Africa’s biggest and most exciting mall, where you can choose from over 400 shops, 20 cinemas and 40 restaurants and coffee shops. There is easy access to and from with MyCiti busses and taxis in walking distance from apartment.
Managed by CTHA
Covid Safety Approved: The property implements enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures. The property is professionally cleaned with disinfectant. Contact-less check-in/check-out is available? The property is kept vacant for a period of 24 hours between guests?
– Check-in time is from 14:00 (2pm) onwards on the day of arrival. All guests are to be met in person to complete check-in process. For check-in outside of office hours on weekdays, and after 18:00 (6pm) during weekends a fee of R300 is payable on arrival before keys can be handed over.
– Check-out time is 10:00 (10am) on the day of departure.... – Check-in time is from 14:00 (2pm) onwards on the day of arrival. All guests are to be met in person to complete check-in process. For check-in outside of office hours on weekdays, and after 18:00 (6pm) during weekends a fee of R300 is payable on arrival before keys can be handed over.
– Check-out time is 10:00 (10am) on the day of departure. Penalty fee of R150 / hour for late check-out (without prior arrangement).
– We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times, but these can only be confirmed on the day. If you have any special requests please contact your host on email@example.com or via telephone on +27 (0) 84 774 5508. see more
Stay between 28 May 2020 and 19 Dec 2020 and get 34% off.
- 30 night min stay (check-in between 28 May 2020 and 19 Dec 2020)
Stay between 09 Nov 2020 and 19 Dec 2020 and get 40% off.
- 2 night min stay (check-in between 09 Nov 2020 and 19 Dec 2020)
Waterstone J101 by CTHA Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling