About A Family & Friends
About A Family & Friends
A Family & Friends suites have been beautifully finished with fully tiled floors and oak cupboards. We do not allow cooking in the rooms, but do a have separate kitchen for cooking use. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, a microwave, a kettle, cutlery and an iron with an ironing board. Each suites features a TV with DStv and a DVD player with various DVD’s are available in the back rooms. Air-con, linen and the servicing of rooms is provided accordingly.Our guesthouse features a splash pool, a sundeck with sea and golf course views and a separate braai area for each suite. W
Small conferences/meetings can be held out on the deck that comfortably seats 18 people.
We pledge to implement a high standard of hygiene and cleaning protocols to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests. We adhere to the industry safety protocols set out by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA).
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
All bookings not secured with a deposit within 24 hours will be automatically cancelled.
1. Check in time is after 13:00,
2. Check out time is strictly 09:00.
3. Complementary tea and coffee on arrival .
4. Breakfast is optional and must be booked the night before.
5. A conditionally refundable damage deposit of R300 is payable on all self -catering units.
6. Please note that if you are unable to stay for the entire period of your booking then the cancellation policy will take effect.
7. Washing can be done at R70 a basket and paid up front. Basket then to be placed by front door of suite.
8. Cleaning Service - Cleaning excludes the washing of dishes except when it rains.. Your unit will be cleaned daily between 08:00 and 11:30 with the exception of weekends and public holidays.
9. There is a hot and cold basin by the braai areas for dishes to be washed by guests. Braai facilities to be used with own firelighters and charcoal.
10. Breakfast cooking time may be arranged. Dinner to be started at no later than 18:00 so that cooking and cleaning is done by 20:30.
11. Free DVD’s, maximum 3 at a time.
12. No Smoking in suites is tolerated.
Swimming - Guests will not be allowed to swim before 08:00 and no swimming will be permitted to guests after 19:00. Children under 12 needs to be accompanied by at least one adult. Our local Olympic Swimming Pool is open until 21:00 daily and unlimited swimming is available at our local Brighton Beach.
13. No loud music, fireworks, drugs or loud noise is tolerated on the property.
14. All facilities are for our guests only and therefore no visitors are allowed.
15. Parking area is exclusive for the parking of guest vehicles. Friends picking up guests are not permitted on the premises.
16. Should you not fully occupy your unit it does not entitle you to invite your own "guests or family" to fill the compliment.
17. Any items missing or broken will be charged for , including mattress and sheets if ironing is done on them, an ironing board and iron is provided.
18. Extra linen is provided in the cupboard if sleeper couch is utilized. The sleeper couch is not pushed open but 2 handles in the front are held and lifted open.
19. Bath towels may not be used at the beach.
20. Change of Towels - Friday to Friday guests or Monday to Monday guests. Bath towels will be changed on Mon & Wednesday.
21. House Pride - The Management and its Staff expects every guest to display some house pride in picking up clothing, hanging towels and washing their own dishes. Dirty dishes left on the day of departure will be charged at R100 against your damage/key deposit.
22. A request in advance to Management can be made for dishes to be washed at R50 a time and payable in advance but no later than the specific morning.
23. Air-conditioning - Unit windows and doors need to be kept closed at all times when air-conditioners are in use. Machines need to be switched off when you leave your unit.
24. Please bring own beach towels and blankets if needed.
Please kindly note that a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking. The balance is expected upon arrival.
Please kindly note that the rates quoted are applicable as follows;
Two-Bedroom Eight Sleeper - eight people sharing.
Two-Bedroom Six Sleeper - six people sharing
Honeymoon Suite - four people sharing.
Please kindly note that the following rates are applicable for all other numbers sharing;
-R300 single occupancy;
-R550 per couple;
-R110 per person sharing extra.
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Zulu (isiZulu)
- Xhosa (isiXhosa)
- 3 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling