About Driftwood Studio
About Driftwood Studio
Driftwood studio apartment is an open plan studio apartment. The apartment can sleep, two guests. Enjoy the view whilst relaxing on the patio.
The bedroom is fitted with an extra length queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom.
The apartment is complete with a fully equipped kitchen and lounge area leading onto the patio with braai facilities.
We pledge to implement a high standard of hygiene and cleaning protocols to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests. We adhere to the industry safety protocols set out by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA).
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Additional information for noting:
• Check in times - between 14:00 & 18:00
• Check out time - by 10:00 (Check outs after 10:00 are subject to additional charges) Please respect the fact that we need extra time time to clean and sanitise according to protocol and cannot accommodate late check out)
• Late arrivals - by prior arrangement only (Contact Elizán 072 6622 578)
• Please make arrangements to collect the key prior to arrival.
• The room tariff mentioned above is applicable per apartment per night.
• Guests are requested to settle their bills directly upon check in or prior to arrival.
Our cancellation policy:
Due to increasing concerns regarding travel during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak we have amended our terms and conditions as well as our cancellation policy as below for Zeezicht Apartments.
This should give our guests the opportunity to plan and book their incredible journey to visit us in South Africa, with the knowledge that an amendment can be made to their booking without cancellation penalties.
We still recommend and would insist that all guests take out comprehensive personal travel insurance and that they check the schedule of included benefits thoroughly. Most insurance companies have an option to purchase an insurance plan with a ‘Cancel for any reason’ clause which should cover any trip cancellations for pandemics. Current insurance plans that offer cancellation insurance may only cover this in the event the guest is physically quarantined.
Our staff have always followed a strict hygiene code and understand the importance (now more than ever) of regular, consistent hand washing as well as hand sanitising. As an extra precaution, we have requested that our staff refrain from physical contact such as shaking hands, and to keep a respectful distance from guests. We keep housekeeping to a minimum to avoid contact. The apartment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before guest arrival and after departure. Service will only be done on request if necessary during your stay.
Under the current Lockdown level, accommodation is still open therefore our terms and conditions applied to all new bookings and provisional bookings in the system from 1 March 2020 will be applicable until further notice.
1. Should a guest test positive for COVID -19 (Provide proof), this booking may be amended and moved by up to 12 months at the same 2020 rates.
2. Please note only one amendment to travel dates may be made and should the season change to a higher season rate, the rate will be applied and changed accordingly.
3. Amendments may only be made once on any booking 30 days prior to arrival.
4. Outright cancellations of bookings with Zeezicht Apartments; cancellations within 30 days prior to travel; or cancellations due to World Health Organization (WHO) issuing an advisory against traveling to and in South Africa will result in our standard terms and conditions and cancellation policy and guests will be required to claim a refund from their travel insurance.
Cancellation 7 days or less before arrival - forfeit 100% of booking total
Cancellation 14 days before arrival - forfeit 100% of deposit
Cancellation 30 days before arrival - forfeit 50% of deposit
5. We have the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and will send out notifications of these changes
6. Apartments will only be serviced on request and restricted to protocol
- Parking on Premises
- Non smoking rooms
- Covid Safety Approved
- No TGCSA Grading
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling