Breede River Camping
Breede River Valley
About Breede River Camping
About Breede River Camping
Situated on the banks of the Breede River, less than 90-minutes from Cape Town, lies the idyllic Bonamanzi Adventures Campsite. Located in the heart of South Africa’s beautiful Breede Valley wine region, with a backdrop of spectacular mountains, veld, and fynbos, this river camp aims to provide you with an unforgettable experience as you enjoy the tranquility of the river and its surrounding spectacular mountains.Breede River Private Camping:We give you private use of the entire campsite.• No demarcated sites – just you, your family and friends on the waters edge
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
• The Guests/Visitors are responsible and liable for the conduct of their group.
• No music allowed. No fireworks. No parties or events. We want you and our neighbours to sleep well!
• Remember, you are camping next to the river so there will be mozzies and miggies. Don’t forget to pack in the Tabard!
• The river, swimming pool and all facilities are strictly used AT OWN RISK.
• Our campsite is located next to the Breede River and there are no lifeguards on duty. Entering into the river will be at the sole risk of Guests/Visitors.
• Keep children under active, adult supervision at all times. Designate a responsible person to watch the water when people are swimming.
• Strictly no diving / jumping into the swimming pool or river, due to submerged rocks and branches in the river.
• A particular appeal is made to Guests/Visitors to leave all open spaces clean. No glasses or bottles in the pool or river.
• Please observe load shedding schedules as we do not have a back up generator.
• Please use the designated braai areas responsibly. All fires must be extinguished after use. No fire shall be lit, except in such places as designated for that purpose.
• Any damages or losses resulting from the conduct or omissions of the Guests/Visitors or their children will be invoiced to the client making the booking.
• Our farm gates get locked at night. Upon arrival please inform the Duty Manager when all your vehicles are in. We recommend planning your arrival before dark.
• Ensure that all Guests/Visitors lock their cars when they are parked on the premises.
• Management reserves the right to prohibit the use of these premises by any person and the right to remove persons whose behaviour is such that it interferes
with the comfort and safety of others, including neighbours.
• Bonamanzi Adventures, its members, land owners, staff, helpers and third party contractors will not be held liable for any delay, inconvenience, accident, injury,
illness or death to any person or loss or damage to property caused by or sustained as a result of the Guests/Visitors stay. As such, unless provided by the
Guests/Visitors, no health, medical, personal or property liability insurance is provided.
• By booking the campsite and entering the premises, all Guests/Visitors are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our terms of booking and liability.
• All Guests/Visitors are requested to follow all standard and safe Covid protocols at all times, and are deemed to be aware of the Leisure Travel regulations
at time of booking / stay.
• Right of admission is reserved
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly*
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling