Breede Adventures River Lodge
Breede River Valley
About Breede Adventures River Lodge
About Breede Adventures River Lodge
Situated on the banks of the Breede River, less than 90-minutes from Cape Town, lies the idyllic Breede Adventures River Lodge. Located in the heart of South Africa’s beautiful Breede Valley wine region, with a backdrop of spectacular mountains, veld, and fynbos, this river lodge aims to provide you with an unforgettable experience as you enjoy the tranquility of the river and its surrounding spectacular mountains.Our expansive open plan living and entertainment area offer a great indoor / outdoor flow to the large sun deck overlooking the pool and river. Our swimming pool is no
Prior to arrival we clean the entire property and all surfaces with approved cleaning and sanitation products. All staff wear PPE at all times.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
No pets allowed.
No smoking allowed inside.
No parties or events.
Use of property and facilities at own risk – we accept no liability or responsibility for loss, theft, damage to person or personal property.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND LIABILITY
• The Guests/Visitors are responsible and liable for the conduct of their group.
• The river, swimming pool and all facilities are strictly used AT OWN RISK.
• Our lodge is located next to the Breede River and there are no lifeguards on duty. Entering into the river will be at the sole risk of Guests/Visitors.
• Designate a responsible person to watch the water when people are swimming. Strictly no diving / jumping into the swimming pool or river, due to submerged rocks and branches.
• Keep children under active, adult supervision at all times.
• A particular appeal is made to Guests/Visitors to leave the lodge and all open spaces clean.
• No music between 22h00 – 09h00. Please keep music volume to an acceptable level.
• Please observe load shedding schedules. The lodge does not have a back up generator. Please ensure you have torches available.
• Please use the designated braai areas responsibly. All fires must be extinguished after use. No fire shall be lit, except in such places as designated for that purpose.
• Any damages or losses resulting from the conduct or omissions of the Guests/Visitors or their children will be invoiced to the Guests/Visitors.
• Our farm gates get locked at night. Upon arrival please inform the Duty Manager when all your vehicles are in. We recommend planning your arrival before dark.
• Ensure that all Guests/Visitors lock their cars when they are parked on the premises.
• Management reserves the right to prohibit the use of these premises by any person and the right to remove persons whose behaviour is such that it interferes with the comfort and safety of others, including neighbours.
• Breede Adventures, its members, organisers, land owners, staff, helpers and third party contractors will not be held liable for any delay, inconvenience, accident, injury, illness or death to any person or loss or damage to property caused by or sustained as a result of the Guests/Visitors stay. As such, unless provided by the Guests/Visitors, no health, medical, personal or property liability insurance is provided.
• By booking the lodge and entering the premises all Guests/Visitors are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our terms of booking and liability.
- Swimming Pool
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Covid Safety Approved
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling