About Blaauwberg Beach Hotel
Booking Summary [Edit]
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About Blaauwberg Beach Hotel
Blaauwberg Beach is a luxury lifestyle hotel perfectly located on Blouberg beachfront with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Table Mountain and Robben Island.
Blaauwberg Beach Hotel offers the discerning corporate and leisure traveler the ideal out of town alternative, within close proximity to Cape Town’s City Centre, Cape Town International Airport and the V&A Waterfront. With the beach on your doorstep, guests are just meters away from one of the Western Cape's best-known surfing and extreme wind sport hot spots. The hotel is also within walking distance to the local restaurants and dining options, bars and entertainment areas around and in Blouberg and Big Bay.
One the ground floor, there's Waves Restaurant, with its open plan show kitchen and feature wood-fired pizza oven offers an Italian inspired menu using fresh locally sourced seafood and ingredients. The show kitchen provides guests with an element of the theater with food being prepared by chefs in full view of all patrons.
For guests wanting to stay off the beach, there is a swimming pool overlooking Blouberg Beach, with two additional pools for younger kids.
It is ideally situated allowing direct and convenient access up the West Coast where guests can discover the charming and historic coastal towns of Langebaan, Paternoster and Darling, while tasting wines along the nearby Swartland and Durbanville Wine Routes.
The Spa and Fitness Centre, opening in early 2019, will provide a range of body and beauty treatments and a variety of treatment rooms and spa facilities. Staying at Blaauwberg Beach Hotel provides an authentic Cape Town experience.
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Room Service
- Conference Venues
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- 24H. Reception
- 24H. Security
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast in room
- Central location
- Climate control
- Double bed
- Double/Twin rooms
- Maid service
- Non smoking rooms
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pets Not Allowed
- Shuttle service
- Single rooms
- Special offers
- Total number of rooms 101 - 150
- Wake-Up service
• All rates are per room per night and are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR), and are subject to change without notice.
• Rates are inclusive of Full English Breakfast in Waves Restaurant and Value Added Tax at 15% (Subject to change).
• Rates exclude 1% Tourism Levy per room per night.
• Additional charges apply for breakfast consumed in the room.
• The Blaauwberg Beach Hotel has the right, in the event of new taxes being imposed, to introduce these in accordance with South African Law.
• Failure to comply with any prepayment requirements by the due date will result in an automatic release of the booking.
• Early Check-In and Late Check-Out will incur an additional charge.
• Please contact the reservation department for group enquiries (10 rooms or more).
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling