About ATKV - Drakensville
ATKV Drakensville is located in the Jagersrust area, of KwaZulu-Natal. The area is cradled by the Drakensberg Mountian and is only approximately two-and-a-half hours from Durban. Breathtaking landscapes and endless views are only a few of the attractions that lures visitors to the area. At Drakensville, accommodation is offered in self-catering units, bed and breakfast rooms and on camping sites. Each unit type offers top quality facilities. All room and units feature clean bathrooms and comfortable twin or double beds. Guest who seek fun-filled and activity-full days w
Thatched-roof chapel of hand-hewn stone accomodated 160 guests. Quality packages that give you the luxury and peace of mind are available to make your wedding dream come true.
Two fully equipped conference venues area available seating up to 800 delegates.
Have hours of fun with the whole family enjoying the animal farm, the adventure putt-putt and the games room.
ATKV Resorts's health and safety protocol is in line with government regulations, to attend to the wellness, health and safety of our guests and staff. Please visit our website at www.atkvresorts.co.za/covid-19-protocol for more information.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates include 15% VAT and are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR).
- Rates may be changed without prior notice.
- Check-in time for accommodation units and camp stands is from 14:00. Check-out time is at 10:00 for accommodation units and 13:00 for camp stands.
- Smoking in accommodation units are strictly prohibited.
- Accommodation units are serviced daily, except Fridays and Sundays.
-Please note that ATKV Drakensville only offers Wifi in some public areas, as it’s situated in the mountains, the Wifi does not reach units.
- Guests using the camping facilities must please bring their own power pointer adaptor.
- The standard size of a camp stand is 7m x 7m.
- No pets are allowed, except guide dogs.
-No bathroom toiletries are provided, guests must please bring their own
- If you are expecting visitors during your stay, it has to be arranged at reception during office hours.
- The guest limit is eight people per accommodation unit or camp stand.
-Day visit hours are from 08:00 to 18:00:THIS IS FOR OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION AND NOT DAY VISITS ONLY. IF YOU ARE HAVING VISITORS MAKE SURE THAT THEY PLEASE VACATE THE GROUNDS BY 18H00.)
- Own swimming towels and dishcloths must be provided.
-1st vehicle is FREE, Second vehicle is R 70
- No music from motor vehicles or private sound systems/equipment is permitted at the resort.
- Please consider the other guests by keeping the noise levels as low as possible.
- Silence must be maintained between 23:00 and 07:00.
- No motorbikes or ATV four-wheelers are allowed at the resort.
- Only accepted swimwear is allowed.
- Please note that during our out of season midweeks, there may be conference and/or school groups at the resort. For more information in this regard, please contact reception.
- The restaurant hours are from 07:30 to 20:00.
- The principal member must be in attendance upon arrival, identified by his/her membership card and ID/passport.
- The principal member must be present during the entire stay at the resort.
Please note: In the event of a cancellation, fees will be refunded as per the cancellation policy, however do note that there is also a non-refundable fee of R 90 per booking
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Credit Card Facilities
- Conference Venues
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Check In
- 24H. Security
- Activities desk
- House Keeping
- Pets Not Allowed
- Covid Safety Approved
- Zulu (isiZulu)
- Sotho (Sesotho)
- Tswana (Setswana)
- 3 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling