About De Oude Stasie
De Oude Stasie is one of Wakkerstroom's favourite pub and restaurant, offering a vibrant meeting place and popular Sunday roasts.
It is conveniently located across the lake from the Wakkerstroom village, and is a lovely place for both locals and out-of-town visitors.
Renowned for its expansive wooden deck overlooking the scenic Wakkerstroom village, with many species of birdlife, it is a favourite spot for sundowners as well. Bookings are essential for our Boerekos buffet on Sundays.
Join us any day from Tuesday to Sunday, we are closed on Mondays, and have a drink with Len or Hannlie to find out what makes Wakkerstroom such a special destination.
Directions to De Oude StasieFrom Standerton:
• Head southeast on Dr Nelson Mandela Road/R23/R546 and continue for approximately 78 km;
• Turn left onto De Kock Straat and continue for 4 km;
• Continue onto the R543 for 24 km;
• Turn left onto Slabbert and continue for 1 km;
• Turn left at the sign for De Oude Stasie and continue for 1 km;
• Turn left again at the sign for De Oude Stasie.
Reviews for De Oude Stasie1 review Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near De Oude Stasie
De Oude Stasie Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling