Nello’s is an authentic Italian restaurant in Scottburgh. Some say that Nello’s has the best pizza in town and coupled with the casual atmosphere and friendly service, patrons are lacking nothing.
The street view of Nello’s might not be what you were expecting but the cosy and homely interior and vibe makes this restaurant a great place to treat the family. There is no skimping on the portion sizes and the quality is exactly what you were looking for.
Nello, the owner, is passionate about his little place and this shines through in the efficiency of his staff and quality of his meals.
This simple and family friendly Italian restaurant has everything you need and at the value-for-money prices, there is no better option.
Please call for further information and bookings.
Directions to Nello'sFrom Amanzimtoti:
• Head southwest on the N2 and travel for 27.5 km;
• Take exit 110 towards Dududu/R102/Scottburgh;
• Turn left towards Mill Road;
• Continue straight onto Mill Road;
• Continue onto Dududu Road;
• Turn right onto the R102;
• Take the first left onto George Crookes Street;
• Turn right onto Scott Street;
• Take the first left onto Cordiner Street;
• Turn right onto Marine Terrace;
• Your destination will be on the right at number 157.
Accommodation near Nello's
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling