About Blue Peter
Think pizza! Generously topped with a multitude of choices or hearty burgers and succulent fish and chips.
Bustling with activity on Sunday especially, the grass-covered lawns strewn with sun worshippers enjoy spectacular views and tasty meals.
The prize winning wine list offers extensive wine and beer choices perfectly suited to enjoy alfresco or along themed dinner nights.
Directions to Blue PeterFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head South
• Slight left toward Airport Approach Road
• Turn left onto Airport Approach Road
• Keep right to stay on Airport Approach Road
• Merge onto Settlers Wy/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town
• Take exit 9 to merge onto M5 toward N1/Milnerton
• Exit onto Koeberg Rd/M5
• Turn left onto Loxton Road
• Turn right onto West Coast Road/R27
• Turn left onto Marine Drive
• At the traffic, take the first exit onto Otto du Plessis Dr
• Turn left onto Sir David Baird Drive
• Turn left onto Popham Street
• Take the second right onto Rancke Road
Reviews for Blue Peter3 reviews Reviews of
4.7 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near Blue Peter
Blue Peter Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling