About Pattido Restaurant
Featuring a tasty blend of authentic African meals, Pattido Restaurant is an intimate perfect venue for authentic elegant dining combined with the serenity and tranquility of its natural setting and is a first of its kind in the Lowveld that strictly serves African meals.
Pattido's food reflects a culture of sunshine and smiles. People lazily braai on a Friday afternoon while sipping a drink and enjoying some biltong, oxtail, mogodu, samp and beans or pap and gravy, not forgetting some of our rainbow nation flair with Indian curries; this reflects just some of what is on offer.
Business lunches, romantic dinners, team building and creative workshops are presented in our open-spaced building in the restaurant.
Spices from India are combined with flavours from the Dutch influence to create dishes like lamb curry and the oxtail.
Directions to Pattido RestaurantFrom Hendrik Van Eck Airport:
• Head west on Access Rd toward President Steyn Street and continue for 100 m;
• Turn left onto President Steyn Street and continue for 900 m;
• Turn left onto Koper Street and continue for 82 m;
• Take the first right onto Hendrik Van Eck Street and continue for 2.2 km;
• Turn left onto Kiaat Street and continue for 110 m;
• Take the first right onto Potgieter Street and continue for 350 m;
• Take the second right toward the R40 and continue for 7 km;
• Turn left onto the R40 and continue for 86 km; and
• Turn left to stay on the R40 and continue for 8.5 km.
Reviews for Pattido Restaurant2 reviews Reviews of
4 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near Pattido Restaurant
Pattido Restaurant Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling