About White Waves Beach House
White Waves beach house is a luxurious, beautifully styled self- catering villa, nestled in the heart of Bloubergstrand, a few steps from the beach with spectacular views. (Sleeps 8 to 10 adults, including the apartment and up to 4 children)
Enjoy breath-taking views of the ocean, Robben Island and Table Mountain as well as a solar heated pool, bright and sunny open plan living – inside and out - with renown restaurants, Ons Huise and On the Rocks, on your doorstep.
Wake up to the sound of breaking waves and the smell of the ocean. White Waves beach house offers an unforgettable family holiday… walks on the beach…magical sunsets and memories that will last forever...
With space to breathe, and relax, this villa offers …
• A few steps to the beach and restaurants
• Spectacular views and sunsets
• Short walk to supermarkets and MyCiti bus service
• Solar-heated swimming pool
• Luxury outdoor lounging and comfortable hammock
• Long walks on the white sandy beach on the doorstep
• 2 living rooms with a fireplace for cold winter days
• Tranquil garden and entertainment room with wood barbeques
• Luxury linen, bath and beach towels
• Family living
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
4 luxury bedrooms and 4 bathrooms offering:
• Gold Bedroom 1: Bright, private & spacious with double doors leading out to the garden. Extra-length King or can be split into 2 single beds, seating area & en-suite bathroom with shower and bath, electric blanket and safe.
• Crystal Bedroom 2: Bright & private leading out to the garden. Extra-length King or can be split into 2 single beds & en-suite bathroom with shower, electric blanket and safe.
• Aqua Bedroom 3: Beautiful & private with sea views and wide sliding doors leading out onto the pool. Extra-length King bed with seating area, en-suite bathroom with a walk in shower, electric blanket and safe.
• Platinum Bedroom 4: Spacious & bright with magnificent views of Robben Island and the waves rolling into the bay. Extra length King or can be split into 2 single beds, seating area & huge downstairs bathroom with walk in shower.
• Family/entertainment room: Spacious & luxurious with sliding doors leading from the bedroom or private entrances. Large comfortable couches that convert to single sleeper couches and a double sleeper couch, that can sleep up to 4. There is also a wood barbeque. Baby cots are available on request.
• Free uncapped Wi-Fi
• Smart TV with satellite, Netflix and Showmax
• Fully equipped kitchen with laundry facilities
• 1 Gas and 2 wood barbeques
• On-site parking
Safety & Security:
• The neighbourhood is very safe and the house secure, which is monitored by ADT security with 24 hour armed response.
• Security with an alarm system linked to 24-hour armed response
• Digital safes in each bedroom
• Tea, coffee with coffee machine
• Cleaning products and washing powder
• Pantry stocked with basics
• Beach towels, cooler box, umbrella and beach bats
• Family board and card games
• Cupboard filled with books to read
• Bath towels, mats and wash cloths
• Body-wash, shampoo and toilet paper
• Electric blankets for colder seasons
• Toaster and juicer
• Sun Loungers
Services and Facilities:
• Baby cots and a play-pen available on request
• King beds split into twin beds on request
• Domestic cleaning service can be arranged at an additional charge
• Airport shuttle service and peninsula tours can be arranged
Safari: Aguilla Game Reserve is a 40 minute drive from the beach house
Beach: On the doorstep of the beach in the heart of Bloubergstrand. Enjoy the splendid beach with sparkling white sand and the beautiful Table Mountain and Robben Island in the background, this only meters from the beach house with spectacular views.
Golf: Atlantic Beach Golf Course - 7km Milnerton Golf Course - 15km
Family friendly: Children under 6 stay free and 2 cots are available for babies under the age of 2 Play pen, Lego blocks, children TV channels and pool accessories are provided.
Romantic: Enoy the views and splendid sunsets from the living room, cuddel infront of the fire-palce, long walks on the beach, barbeques, swim and lounge at the private pool, and revel in the splendid views from the honeymoon suite upstairs
A 50% deposit is required within 48 hours of booking and the balance is due 8 weeks prior to the date of occupation.
A R750 exit cleaning fee is payable
A R2 500 refundable security deposit is required for any breakages, loss or damage and is to be paid prior or on arrival.
R750 exit cleaning fee.
Reviews for White Waves Beach House4 guest reviews Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
White Waves Beach House Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling