About The Tuckers - Bothasig
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About The Tuckers - Bothasig
Modern Guest Suite separate from the main house in a private peaceful garden that opens up to its own veranda, common garden & pool area in Bothasig.
The flat is a lovely modern space with big sliding doors in the open plan lounge/dining room with a view to the pool and fishpond. Nice large sliding windows to let in the breeze in the bedroom and bathroom and a very nice modern kitchen to do any cooking if you so desire.
Outside the back door of the kitchen is a lovely private space where you can sit and have your breakfast or just something to drink.
There is a lovely lappa (thatched roof) by the braai/barbecue area that is unbelievably cool in the hot weather where you are welcome to come and sit and relax after a lovely day’s sightseeing or even having your breakfast. This is a shared area but big enough that if you want personal space while being used by my family is also possible, though we would love for you to join us
The pool can be used anytime but please try not to splash too much water out as Cape Town is suffering a water shortage and currently cannot top up our swimming pools.
This is a family home with 3 dogs and 2 cats. Guests need to be understanding of this as they have free run of the property.
The Tuckers is close to Main Roads leading to all Tourist Attractions.
The nearest beach is 10 km and start of the Durbanville Wine Route 5 min away. It is within walking/driving distance to shops and Restaurants. V&A Waterfront or International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
The easiest way to get around is to either Hire a Car or use Uber/Bolt (was Taxify).
More About The Tuckers - Bothasig
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- 220 Volt
- Double bed
- Iron and board
- Luggage storage
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Year of construction after 2000
- As this is self-catering, Guests will need to clean up after themselves. Cleaning supplies provided. Cleaning of flat done once a week or before each new guest arrival.
- This is a family home with 3 dogs and 2 cats. Guests need to be understanding of this as they have free run of the property. Please ensure that all parties are aware that there are pets.
- The bathroom has a shower only.
- Please bring your own swimming towels.
- Pool and braai/barbeque area is part of the shared facilities but can be used anytime.
- The pool is unenclosed and not safe for children under the age of 12.
- Parking is in a secure garage with entrance through the garage into the garden.
- Besides entrance through the Garage, there is another separate entrance.
- Quiet after 10 pm please.
- No events or parties allowed or visitors without prior approval.
- Smoking is not allowed in the flat however you are welcome to smoke outside where ashtrays are provided.
- We are proud of our home please treat it with the same respect and care we do.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling