A stay in this opulent Somerset West home will enchant guests and is sure to be a memorable one. Boasting contemporary and classic decor elements, guests will be met with lovely bedrooms and living spaces.
This modern home within a secure estate is made up of three bedrooms, the bedrooms include a king size, queen size and two three-quarter beds. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a separate bath and shower while there are two guest bathrooms to use.
The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering and contains a gas stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, and espresso machine. The dining area has seating space for eight people, while the lounge has a comfy lounge suite and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV with selected DStv channels. Wi-Fi access and Netflix is also provided along.
There is secure outside parking, a swimming pool and a BBQ to be enjoyed on the patio. This property only caters for children +12 ages.
Somerset West is about one hour’s drive from Cape Town city centre, while nearby attractions also include the Cheetah Outreach, Bikini Beach, Helderberg Nature Reserve and Waterworld Strand.
• Rates are quoted per day.
• R5000 refundable damage deposit hold.
• This property only caters for children +12 ages.
• Advertised rates and minimum stays are seasonal.
• Bookings of 8 nights and longer will include a compulsory mid stay clean with fresh linen, this will be an additional charge payable to the property manager.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling