About Sea Orchid Holiday Letting
Booking Summary [Edit]
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About Sea Orchid Holiday Letting
Sea Orchid Holiday Letting is beautiful retreat overlooking the Indian Ocean along the south coast, in the town of Hibberdene.
The unit, which accommodates up to six guests, features a fully equipped kitchen, a comfortable lounge, a dining space, and a balcony with stunning views. The accommodation also offers guests braai facilities, laundry amenities, a swimming pool, and parking on the premises.
Hibberdene is considered the gateway to the Hibiscus Coast, a seaside town situated 97 km south of Durban, halfway between Scottburgh and Margate. It has five exquisite beaches, four of which are netted and thus are safe for swimming. Hibberdene’s beaches are popular because of the warm Indian Ocean flowing across its shoreline, making diving, snorkeling and scuba diving very pleasant.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Parking on Premises
Beach: The unit is located along the beach, about 50 meters to the water.
1. To benefit all residents and to insure proper use of both the rented premises and the entire building, Tenants agree to comply with the following Rules and Regulations. These Rules and Regulations are part of Tenants' Lease.
2. Tenants will use the premises for residential purposes only; will not conduct any business in or from their premises; will obey all laws, ordinances, and health regulations; and will do nothing that may injure the reputation or condition of the building or its owner. Solicitation of any kind, by guests or Tenants, is prohibited at all times.
3. Tenants will not do anything or keep anything in or about the premises that in any way will increase the risk of fire or that may conflict with fire or insurance regulations.
4. Tenants shall respect the rights of all other tenants/occupants of the building to peace and quiet and will not disturb any of them unreasonably by shouting or other loud use of his or her voice, with noise, music, radios and televisions, odor, or in any other way. All abusive, disorderly, violent, or harassing conduct by a Tenant, including but not limited to abusive and/or foul language, sexually explicit comments toward tenants, occupants, or management is prohibited and is grounds for immediate termination of tenancy. Likewise, vandalism of any kind by a Tenant on or to Landlord's property is prohibited.
5. Tenants are responsible for the behavior of any and all of their guests, visitors, and invitees. Such persons may not break Tenants' Lease or these Rules and Regulations. Tenants are responsible to pay for any damages or clean-up resulting from the conduct of their guests, visitors, and invitees.
6. Except for controls in Tenants' premises, intended for Tenants' use, Tenants will not operate any other controls relating to the building's utility services without the expressed, written, prior approval of Landlord. This includes but is not limited to heating and air conditioning, water and sewer, gas, electric (including lighting), elevators, laundry, or other equipment, and Tenants will not enter the boiler/furnace room.
7. Tenants will not add or in any way change locks or keying.
8. Tenants will act reasonably to conserve water and energy, and will report running toilets and faucets to Landlord for service. Tenants will not make unreasonable use of heat, leave windows open during cold weather, or leave televisions or other permitted devices on and unattended. Tenants will not remove screens and/or storms from the windows, even briefly.
9. Tenants are liable to pay Landlord for any expense it incurs for repairing damage (including unclogging toilets and drains) caused by Tenants, their guests, or invitees.
10. Landlord is not responsible for any items left in the premises at the end of the Lease term.
11. Tenants will perform reasonable housekeeping in their premises to maintain them in a clean, neat, and sanitary condition.
12. Unless expressly permitted by Landlord in writing, Tenants shall not display any signs, flags, pennants, placards, advertisements, notices, pictures, ornaments, stickers, handbills, or other lettering so as to be visible on the outside of the building or the premises.
13. Smoking is not permitted at any time in the building, including entrances, driveways, all grounds, and including the premises.
14. Possession, sale, or use of any illegal drug or drug paraphernalia in the premises or the building is prohibited.
15. Possessing, using, or storing lethal weapons anywhere in the building is prohibited. "Lethal weapon" is defined as any deadly weapon which, from the manner used, is calculated or likely to produce death or serious bodily injury. This includes, but is not limited to: all firearms, hunting knives, switchblades, bows and arrows, machetes, or other knives.
16. Tenants are strictly liable to reimburse Landlord for repair of any damage caused by violation of any of these Rules by Tenants or by their guests.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling