About Pine Lake Marina
Pine Lake Marina is a fun filled holiday resort ideal for family holidays or corporate gathering. The resort offers a wide selection of facilities and activities available to guest. The accommodation is provided in 60 one bedroom self-catering units. Each double-storey unit has one bedroom and a sleeper couch in the living room, to sleep two adults and two children. The units are all fully equipped for self-catering. The open-plan living area comprises a kitchen with modern appliances and a living room with satellite TV channels, and some units have a fireplace. The living room lea
A beauty salon is available on site as well as a gym.
As a wedding venue, the resort can accommodate 200 or more guests.
The conference venue can accommodate 200 or more depending on the seating arrangements.
Children's facilities include jungle gyms, trampolines, a games room and playroom for smaller children. Teh resort has a mini-golf course and swimming pools.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Pine Lake Marina Accommodation Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellation policy:
a) Cancellations more than 61 days prior to arrival – 10% of booking value will be charged.
b) Cancellations between 60 days and 8 days prior to arrival – 50% of the booking value will be charged.
c) Cancellations between less 8 days prior to arrival – 100% of all monies paid will be charged.
d) No Shows – 100% of the booking value will be charged.
e) Failure to make the monthly payments, in terms of the payment option selected, shall be deemed as a
cancellation of the reservation.
2. Modification policy (applies to changes in Dates, Seasons and Chalet Types):
a.) If a Flexible Rate was booked, then the booking may be modified once, more than 14 days prior to Check-
b.) If a Non-Flexible Rate was booked then the booking cannot be modified and the booking will be cancelled
according to the cancellation policies.
c.) Bookings are not refundable when downgrading, shortening your stay or after check-in.
3. According to the Immigration Amendment Act 2004, a positive personal identification will be required at
the time of making your booking and/or upon check-in. A valid Passport or an ID document will be
4. Reservation Quotations are indicative only and subject to availability. Bookings made via the phone/email
will be blocked off for up to 7 days, if deposit payments do not reflect in our bank account prior to this 7
day cut-off, the unit will be released. If bookings are made less than 30 days prior to arrival, the deposit
will be required within 48 hours to confirm booking.
5. Exceeding the maximum occupancy of the chalet will result in termination of your booking without a
6. In consideration to your neighbours, we advise that we are a ‘no noise, no music’ resort – management
will warn you if noise is deemed excessive and complaints are received. If this is persistent you will be
asked to leave the resort and no compensation/refund will be given.
7. Outstanding balance should be paid in full, 7 days prior to arrival. Access to the resort will be denied until
balance is settled in full.
8. Sleeper couches in the lounge are not suitable for persons over 12 years of age. Pine Lake Marina cannot
be held responsible for persons over the age who may find these too uncomfortable and compensation will
not be given.
9. We reserve the right to change the unit allocation should circumstances require it.
10. Check in and departure times must be adhered to at all times. Check in 15H00 & Departure 10H00
11. Reception office hours vary, for late arrivals keys will be left at security.
12. All units are non-smoking units. Smoking is only permitted outside the chalets.
13. Units are serviced before check in and on every fifth day, however cleaning services are available at
R130.00/service. Booking essential 24 hrs before service required.
14. Customer acknowledges that all quotations on services and/or prices are subject to change. In the event
of a wrong service and/or price quotation, Pine Lake Marina will decline the client’s application for the
services or product(s) in writing and submit a duly updated application form for client’s approval detailing
the correct services and/or pricing.
15. A refundable R500.00 Breakage Deposit may be required per chalet booked.
16. From time to time Pine Lake Marina Limited or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video
recording in the Resort and/or Facilities, which may feature guests. Entry to the Resort and/or Facilities is
deemed acceptance of these Regulations, and you therefore agree that Pine Lake Marina Limited or any
authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in
any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Pine Lake Marina
Limited or such authorised party (as the case may be).
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Conference Venues
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- 3 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling