About Paradise Beach Apartments Langebaan
Paradise Beach Langebaan offers six luxury self catering apartments. Please note we do not cater for large groups or families more than 6 persons.
1. Perle of Paradise Beach offers two double en-suite bedrooms, private with uninterrupted views of the sand dunes and the bay, a fully-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave and a separate dining area. Large undercover verandah, outside tables and chairs, a built-in braai, and cosy indoor fireplace. The apartment is suitable for two adults and three children or four adults and two children . Small pets only.
2. Flamingo is a first and second floor luxury apartment, has one bedroom with queen size bed and a single bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, single sleeper couch in lounge. Well equipped kitchen, wide verandah, built in barbecue, outside seating area, amazing sea and beach views, Sunny and open, modern and tastefully decorated, secure off street parking. Ideal for two Adults and two children. Not suitable for toddlers.
3. Seagull is a first floor luxury apartment, has one bedroom with queen size bed , en suite bathroom with shower, another single sleeper couch and bed in lounge and kitchen, wide verandah with seating area, built in barbecue, amazing sea views. Sunny and open, modern and tastefully decorated. Ideal for two Adults and two children.
4. Oyster Catcher is Ground floor apartment, one bedroom with queen size bed, en suite bathroom with shower, single sleeper couch in lounge and kitchen, built in barbecue outside, Sunny and open, modern and tastefully decorated, secure off street parking. Ideal for two adults and one child. Small pets friendly.
5. Sandpiper and 6. Cormorant apartments are in house 4 Elara. 2 Adults in Sandpiper or 6 persons in Cormorant. Both have fully equipped kitchens, TV , Wifi. Sandpiper has amazing views of the sea and cosy indoor fireplace, Cormorant has enclosed courtyard and weber braai. No sea views only of quiet street. No pets allowed.
Take our kayak and explore the bay, or a micro light flight, a fishing trip, learn to wind or kite surf. It’s all here for the taking. There are plenty of restaurants, casino, live music - it’s all on your doorstep. Explore the rest of the We are so well situated and central to do all of that.Your welcoming hosts, Paul and Jolene Butler, are fun loving, adventure seekers, who have sailed across the Atlantic twice, traveled all around the world, explored Southern Africa, love hiking, fishing, fossil hunting. Great tour guides for the West Coast, with a wide variety of interests.
Beach: Our lovely protected beach is 200 meters away from your door step
Spa: There are several spas to choose from 5 min away
Golf: There is a 18 hole golf course 8 km from Paradise Beach
Wedding Venues: Many wedding venues close by Boesmanland, Club Mykonos, Wesy Coast National Park
Conference Venues: Conference facilites can be arranged onsite, six to eight delegates for a intimate conference - we can supply overhead projector, Screen, White Board, Internet access, Lunch and tea ( cost on request)
Family friendly: Children love the bird life and nature, the beach to swim and play. Beach toys are available, art and creative classes can be arranged at extra cost. Club Mykonos, has a games room, putt putt etc
Romantic: We are surrounded by fabulous unspoiled beaches and dunes with breathtaking views. Paradise Beach and the surroundings is a best kept secret. You can feel the romance in the air!
Please note your reservation is only secured once the deposit is paid.
There is a penalty charge for late arrivals after 7pm of R200.
We charge a once off cleaning fee for toddlers and children up to 8 years and for pets of R250.
Stay between 17 Mar 2020 and 17 Jun 2020 and get 25% off.
- 3 night min stay (check-in between 17 Mar 2020 and 17 Jun 2020)
Reviews for Paradise Beach Apartments Langebaan32 guest reviews Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
Paradise Beach Apartments Langebaan Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling