Mirtehof Guest Farm Estate
About Mirtehof Guest Farm Estate
Booking Summary [Edit]
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About Mirtehof Guest Farm Estate
Mirtehof Guest Farm Estate offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the tranquility and serenity of Karoo life, while still experiencing five-star luxury.
The original farmhouse is a national listed building, and, as our property has a unique location, visitors can experience spectacular, almost-360-degree views of the surrounding mountains and a "farm feel". Admire the gorgeous sunsets and enjoy stargazing in summer, or snuggle up next to the fire during the winter months.
Guests can choose from one of three units: Arcadia, with its soft pastel tones and elements of nature brought indoors, The Orchard, offering a king-size bed and underfloor heating, or the Prince Albert Suite, our premium flagship room, occupying the entire west wing of the farmhouse.
Spend time exploring in our exotic and indigenous Karoo garden, or help yourself to seasonal fruit from the fruit trees. Guests are also treated to produce straight out of our vegetable garden on a daily basis.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
- Air conditioning
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Total number of rooms 1 - 50
- 5 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
Romantic: The peaceful, child free, luxury environment makes for the perfect romantic getaway.
- UNFORTUNATELY, WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE CHILDREN.
Check in and Check Out Time
- Check in time strictly from 15h00 unless changed by prior arrangement.
- Check out: 10h00. No late departures please.
- No early check-ins or late check-outs during high season (1 October – 30 April).
- NO SMOKING in the units please.
- All keys to be handed in at RECEPTION ONLY. R500 charged for lost keys and remotes
Damage To Furniture
- Guests will be charged the full replacement value of all furniture damaged during their stay.
- We have “quiet” pools and public areas. Please consider other guests and keep noise at an acceptable level.
- Quiet times from 23:30 – 7:00
- Block Bookings must be confirmed with 50% deposit on the full amount.
- 5% Discount on all rates for a Block Booking.
- Block Bookings will forfeit any discounts if one or more rooms are cancelled and the remaining rooms will be charged at the normal going rate.
- No split bills for block bookings.
- Parties and events are allowed for block bookings subject to prior arrangement with Management.
- An Additional After-Hours Cleaning Fee @ R150 per cleaner will be charged for cleaning up after parties.
- A deposit of 100% is required for all one-day stays.
- A deposit of 50% is required for bookings of 2 days and more.
- Only reservations with PAID deposits will be considered as CONFIRMED Bookings.
- Reservations without paid deposits, might be moved to other rooms in the guesthouse, or cancelled by the guesthouse.
- Use your NAME AND SURNAME and ARRIVAL DATE as reference for your payment.
- Email the Proof of Payment to us.
Rates and Taxes
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Bookings already made prior to price changes will remain the same.
- All rates are quoted in South African Rand.
- No other cash currency than South African Rand will be accepted for payment
- Prices include all levies.
- Please PAY before you STAY and settle your account prior to arrival – not departure.
- Please note that we do not offer credit facilities and the full account must be settled prior to arrival.
- No refunds/chargebacks will be given if requests and/or complaints were not immediately referred to or brought under the attention of the Manager
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling