About Lodge Laske Nakke
Lodge Laske Nakke, situated 1,5km from Lydenburg’s CBD with all restaurants and shops within close proximity.
The lodge provides guests with various accommodation options. From singles to groups, we cater for all.
All units, have select DStv channels with movie and all sport channels and are non-smoking. The self-catering chalets are fully equipped.
Venue hire options include: Conference facilities, Banquet Hall, Canvas next to swimming pool & a Lapa.
Fully licensed à la carte restaurant on premises open for breakfasts and dinner.
The lodge is conveniently located for day trips to:
• The Longtom pass (5km)
• The Gustav Klingbiel Nature Reserve which is only 10 minutes away and offers cycling routes and hiking trails, museum, culture and heritage sites as well as game viewing.
• The Trout River Falls (20km)
• Sabie, Horse Shoe, Lone Creek, Bridal Veil and Mac Mac Falls in and around Sabie (55km)
• The historical gold-mining town of Pilgrims Rest (57km)
• Echo Caves (75km)
• Graskop Gorge (75km)
• Kinyonga Reptile Centre (120km)
• Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre or Cheetah Breeding Project (155km)
• The Panorama Route consisting of:
the Long TomToboggan on the Long Tom Pass (35km)
Dullstroom (55 km)
Graskop & the Big Swing (70km)
God's Window and the Berlin & Lisbon Falls (85km)
Blyde River Canyon & Bourke's Luck Potholes (90km)
Sudwala Caves (90km)
the Kruger National Park (90km to Phabeni Gate)
Nelspruit 100 km
Zip line and Elephant Sanctuary in Hazy View (100km)
A large variety of activities including horse riding, bird watching, game drives, mountain biking, golf and tennis are also located close by.
We have a Three Star grading.
Minimum 2 night stay is required for bookings over a long weekend.
Conference Venues: Conference facilities are available at the lodge.
Lodge Laske Nakke Rooms
Reviews for Lodge Laske Nakke22 guest reviews Reviews of
4 out of 5 stars
Lodge Laske Nakke Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling