About Ithaca 9
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
About Ithaca 9
Ithaca 9 is situated in Manaba Beach in the Southcoast. Manaba is a seaside village on the Hibiscus Coast that overlaps Uvongo and Margate.
This fully furnished unit consists of two bedrooms with two bathrooms. There is a lounge area with a sleeper couch, air-conditioning and TV, with access to the large patio with built-in braai that has beautiful sea views. A fully fitted kitchen with all the necessary appliances and utensils makes catering hassle-free.
Enjoy beautiful ocean views from your balcony or take a short stroll to access the Blue Flag Lucien Beach.
More About Ithaca 9
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
1. 50% Deposit to confirm the booking and the balance 1 week prior to arrival.
2. All outstanding fees are payable before the unit is occupied. Only EFT and bank deposits are acceptable.
3. A Breakage Deposit of R1500 is charged with every booking.
4. Breakage deposits will be refunded by EFT after departure and after inventory has been checked, within 10 days of receipt of bank account details.
5. A non-refundable Admin/Cleaning Fee will be levied.
6. Sub-letting is strictly prohibited.
7. Houses/Flats are let strictly on the number of beds available. The number of people in the unit (including children) at any time of day may not exceed the number booked for.
8. Premises must be vacated not later than 10h00 on the day of departure and can only be occupied by 14h00 on the day of arrival except by special arrangement with agent. On public holidays and Sundays early arrival and late departure are permitted.
9. Linen will be supplied.
10. Please bring your own towels.
11. NB: Please note – no pets allowed.
12. Inventories must be checked and any discrepancies reported without delay. If no shortages are reported the contents of the house will be regarded as correct and the tenants will be held responsible for any shortages or breakages on vacating the premises.
13. Tenants when vacating houses/flats are requested to leave the house/flat clean. Please note that daily cleaning services are optional for an extra fee and are not available on Sundays and public Holidays. Should you require clean linen or services please advise our office.
14. Keys must be returned to the letting agent. All windows closed and outside doors to be locked.
15. Advanced bookings made more than three months ahead are only accepted on the understanding that the house/flat be available for leasing for the said period. If not available a reasonable effort will be made to transfer the reservation to other accommodation, or the deposit will be refunded without prejudice. Tariffs are subjected to those in force at the time of taking occupation or a 20% increase, whichever is the smaller amount.
16. Failure to cancel this reservation 14 days before due date will be deemed as acceptance and tenant will be liable for the full rental, unless an alternate tenant is obtained for the full period.
17. Deposits are only refundable on cancellations where alternative tenants are found to fill the full period vacated.
18. We cannot be held liable for any losses or inconvenience to the tenant caused by an act or situation beyond our control.
19. Under no circumstances may furniture be moved around.
20. No loud music or noise is allowed at any time of day. No music at all from 22H00 to 09H00 every day.
21. Smoking inside the unit is not permitted.
22. The tenant accepts responsibility for all actions by persons within his party who all agree to abide by all the rules and regulations the managing agent and the property owner.
23. The tenant or his guests will have no claim whatsoever against the managing agent or the owners of the property for any loss, damage, injury or death which they may suffer in relation to their visit to the property or in the course of making use of any of its facilities.
24. Lodgement of the deposit and/or taking up of the reserved accommodation is construed as acceptance of these conditions of lease and is binding upon all tenants.
Right of admission is reserved.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling