Horizon Bay 1603
About Horizon Bay 1603
Please note, for the next 3 months, the interior of Horizon Bay will be renovated and the front door is currently inaccessible
Horizon Bay 1603 is a gorgeous three-bedroom self-catering apartment with the most spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; it's the perfect base for your stay.
The lounge, dining and kitchen areas of the apartment are open plan and very spacious; the lounge features comfortable seating, a flat-screen TV and sliding doors leading to the balcony from which you can overlook the city, while the dining area features a six-seater dining table.
The kitchen is perfectly equipped for creating wonderful holiday meals, and includes a microwave, kettle, fridge, toaster, stove top, oven and breakfast nook. From the balcony, you can enjoy the beautiful ocean and mountain views over the Weber braai; there is also a two-seater outdoor table.
Both the main and second bedrooms feature a queen-size bed, an en-suite bathroom with shower, and sliding doors leading out onto the balcony, while there are two single beds in the third bedroom. This bedroom has access to the guest bathroom, which boasts a bath and shower.
From Bloubergstrand, guests have easy access to some of South Africa's most beautiful beaches and famous attractions and restaurants, both on the West Coast and in Cape Town city centre. Enjoy pure indulgent luxury with a stay with us.
• Rates are quoted per day.
• R 2000 refundable damage deposit hold.
• Advertised rates and minimum stays are seasonal.
• Please kindly note the pool will only be available to use over the weekend
• Bookings of 8 nights and longer will include a compulsory mid stay clean with fresh linen, this will be an additional...
Stay between 01 Oct 2019 and 05 Dec 2019 and get 10% off.
- Valid for 2 guests or more
- 2 night min stay (check-in between 01 Oct 2019 and 05 Dec 2019)
- A minimum booking amount of R2706 is required.
Horizon Bay 1603 Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling