About Hillside Farm
Hillside Farm, an established working farm in the southern Free State, is a perfectly located stopover in the middle of the country.Guests are accommodated across three different lodgings, each a different size. Len's Cottage overlooks our rose garden and is ideal for honeymooners or couples; Garden View is idyllic in both summer and winter with its large north-facing windows and cosy fireplace; and The Tree House is a large, 3 bedroomed unit for bigger families. There are plenty of outdoor activities to participate in while you stay with us, including exploring the far
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
• We do not have a licence to sell alcohol, but you are welcome to bring your own drinks if you so wish. A limited range of soft drinks is available.
• Our accommodation is non-smoking.
• Check in time between 15h00 and 20h00
• Check out time by 10h00, unless otherwise agreed.
• We do not allow visiting pets as it disturbs our dogs, and consequently other guests
• We have a policy of not taking or keeping any cash on the farm. 50% deposit required in order to secure your booking, with the balance payable by EFT on arrival.
• Where a cancellation occurs less than two weeks before the expected date of arrival, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Swimming Pool
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast in room
- Non smoking rooms
- Sotho (Sesotho)
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling