About Hemingways Nairobi
About Hemingways Nairobi
Beautiful in its symmetry and flooded with natural light, this plantation-style property is airy and spacious. Its 80 squared metre bedrooms each have a private balcony overlooking the iconic silhouette of the Ngong Hills.
Hallmark Hemingways hospitality, borne out of decades of expertise in welcoming guests to Kenya, makes you the focus of our every design. This new hotel, only a 40-minute drive away from Nairobi’s international airport, completes our definitive collection which encompasses the beach and the bush.
Our guest-attention is personal and sincere, offering a seamless service from the moment you touchdown in Kenya to the final adieu of your departure. We’re here to enhance your experience and surprise you with the detailed care we take of you during your stay. Your dedicated butler will know that you prefer Earl Grey to Assam with your scones and Cornish clotted cream, and he’ll remember which trousers you like pressed flat and which ones need a central crease.
So while you’re reposing in the spa or discussing the delicacies of the a la carte menu with our Michelin-starred chef in the private dining room, back in your suite your butler will have dimmed the lights, adjusted your personalised pillows, set out your nightcap and arranged the morning’s outing to the game park down to the last detail.
- Satellite TV*
- Conference Venues
- Parking on Premises
Wedding Venues: In the serenity of our spa, our beauticians will perform the sacred rituals and secret arts of cleansing and re-invigoration. Their potions, oils and therapies will enthrall your senses and enchant your body.
Conference Venues: Equipped with the latest communication and presentation technology, our meeting rooms are a stylish venue for board meetings and away-days.
The rates given are inclusive of:
1. Bed and breakfast inclusive of taxes
2. Express Check in and check out
3. Butler Valet services
4. Free Wi-Fi connectivity
5. Satellite television
6. Complimentary local newspaper
7. Complimentary use of the gym
8. Unlimited supply of mineral water in the room
Payment and Credit Facilities:
1. Payment must be done in the nominated/invoiced currency
2. All reservations are payable fully in advance, unless credit facilities have been applied for and confirmed by Hemingways collection. Credit facilities are available for Hemingways Nairobi and Hemingways Watamu only. Ol Seki Hemingways Mara has to be pre-paid prior to guest’s travel.
3. A deposit paid in respect of any reservation made in terms of this agreement is specific to that reservation and may not be transferred to any other reservation unless agreed by Hemingways Collection in writing.
4. A non-refundable 20% deposit must be made upon booking for the reservations department to confirm and guarantee the booking, except for the period 27th December – 2nd January inclusive, when a non-refundable deposit of 100% is required 90 days prior to arrival date in Ol Seki and 90 days prior to arrival date in Watamu.
5. Full payment must be received 60 days prior to the guest’s arrival.
All above mentioned payments are refundable and in line with the cancellation policies.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling