About Afribode Fountain Fever
Fountains Fever is a spacious open-plan studio apartment overlooking Cape Town city, with a great sense of style and a whole lot of taste. The kitchen has all the necessities for self-catering and the bed area is distinguished from the lounge by a sofa facing a flatscreen TV with international channels. Balcony views across Cape Town’s city skyline can be admired from the lounge and bed.
At No1 St George’s Mall - the pedestrianised market street running right through town - this brilliant downtown position puts Fountains 714 right in the line of Cape Town business activity, restaurants, cafes and tourist attractions.
Fountain Fever is the ideal business base as the hotel has its own business centre and conference rooms and is within easy walk of all CBD businesses and just 500 metres to the Convention Centre. Fountains Apartment Hotel also has a restaurant and bar lounge.
FOUNTAINS FEVER CHECKLIST
• Private Parking
• Tasteful studio apartment with expansive city view
• Queen-size bed
• Fully equipped self-catering kitchen
• Complimentary tea/coffee/sugar
• Complimentary bathroom toiletries
• Bathroom with bath and shower in bath
• Clean and professionally managed with personal Meet & Greet
• Walk to CBD businesses, Convention Centre, restaurants, cafés & tourist attractions
• Restaurant and bar inside the Fountains Apartment Hotel
• Conference & Business Facilities
Covid Safety Approved: We pledge to implement a high standard of hygiene and cleaning protocols to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests. We adhere to the industry safety protocols set out by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA).
Neither the owners of the apartments nor their agents are responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury of any sort that might be incurred by guests on the premises.
Reviews for Afribode Fountain Fever1 guest review Reviews of
4 out of 5 stars
Afribode Fountain Fever Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling