About Coral Island
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About Coral Island
Beautifully furnished three bedroom two bathroom apartment in Blouberg Cape Town with unobstructed views of the sea and Robben Island. Open-plan, fully equipped kitchen leading onto a four-seater dining area, a comfortable lounge, and balcony with BBQ facilities. Includes Smart TV, free Netflix streaming, free uncapped Fibre (Wi-Fi), DSTV Premium and DVD Player.
A maximum of four adults are allowed. Although this is a three bedroom apartment, we do not allow more than four adults. The body corporate is extremely strict on noise and larger groups can often mean a party. Please respect our policy. Children or elderly are welcome to make up a total of six guests.
There is a double basement parking bay exclusive to the unit. The property is located just 200 meters from the main swimming beach in Blouberg (world famous for kite surfing). It is close to a Myciti bus stop which takes you into the vibrant heart of Cape Town in just twenty minutes. Numerous cafes, restaurants and amenities very nearby. Guests can enjoy easy access to the stunning beachfront, or explore local attractions such as Eden on the Bay, Atlantic Beach Golf Club and the Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
More About Coral Island
- Laundry Facilities*
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
Beach: The apartment overlooks one of the best beaches in the world, Blouberg/Kite beach, which is a renowned kite-surfing destination. 3km from Big Bay, home of the annual Red Bull King of the Air competition
Family friendly: Great apartment for a family of 6! A baby cot can be arranged upon request at a small additional fee
Romantic: Sunsets and ocean views make this apartment very romantic
25% Deposit secures your booking
Balance of payment is due 14 days before arrival via EFT or bank deposit.
The Body Corporate will fine the unit if the rules of the complex are not adhered to. Should the unit be fined (R500 per contravention) the guest will be responsible for this payment. Therefore please familiarize yourself with the rules below before arrival.
The apartment is on the 3rd floor, accessible via stairs only.
Check in: strictly between 14:00 to 20:00. We do not have night staff, so please discuss late arrivals with us before booking. Late arrivals will not be granted access.
Check out: Not later than 10:00 unless a special agreement has been made (please allow us time to prepare for incoming guests).
Marj (Manager) will contact you at least 48 hours before your arrival to confirm expected check in time. Marj will then meet you at the apartment to hand over the keys.
1. The unit is privately owned. The owner is not responsible for any incidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owner is not responsible for loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming all risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
2. The body corporate is very strict- NO music or loud noise after 10pm. Please respect the other residents
3. No smoking inside the apartment, but on the balcony is fine.
4. Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Please only use applications for their intended use.
6. We currently have water restrictions in Cape Town, so please use water wisely and conserve where possible
7. Please switch off all devices especially heaters when leaving the apartment and be mindful of wasting electricity
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling