Cape Rose Cottage
About Cape Rose Cottage
Booking Summary [Edit]
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About Cape Rose Cottage
Your hosts, Pam and Steve extend a hearty invitation to South African and international guests to come and stay at Cape Rose Cottage to enjoy their sincere hospitality and luxurious accommodation.
Unique in Camps Bay, Cape Rose Cottage enjoys panoramic breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Twelve Apostle mountains. Our exquisitely decorated and romantic air-conditioned apartment, suites and studio have beautiful en-suite bathrooms and kitchenettes with light self-catering facilities. Wake up to birdsong, spot a whale in season and enjoy magnificent African sunsets from your private balcony.
Cape Rose Cottage offers everything you could possibly wish for and more for a memorable stay. A 'warm welcome' awaits you on arrival!
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
* A 50% deposit is payable on reservation.
* Non-Peak – the remaining 50% is due for payment, 30 days before arrival.
* Peak (23rd Dec to 10th Jan) – the remaining 50% is due for payment, 60 days before arrival.
* Non-Peak - Cancellation more than 30 days prior to the date of arrival - 50% of the total price is charged. Cancellation any nights 30 days or less prior to the date of arrival, or no show – the total price is charged.
* Peak (23rd Dec to 10th Jan) - Cancellation more than 60 days prior to the date of arrival - 50% of the total price is charged. Cancellation any nights 60 days or less prior to the date of arrival, or no show – the total price is charged.
* The Deluxe Penthouse Apartment (sleeps 4) and a Deluxe Suite (sleeps 2) cannot be booked together. Either the Apartment, or the Suite(s) can be booked individually.
* For 3 or 4 guests wishing to stay together, It is not recommended to book a Deluxe Suite together with the Deluxe Garden Studio, as guests staying in the Studio do not have access to the upper floor lounge and balcony.
* Suites are serviced daily, except on the occasional Sunday or Public Holiday.
* Smoking is strictly prohibited indoors in the suites or in the guest lounge.
* Adult guests only please – no children under the age of 15.
* No pets allowed.
* Instead of serving a breakfast in a dining room we provide self-serve continental breakfast items in your kitchenette and replenish daily as required.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling