Cannon Views Cottage
About Cannon Views Cottage
Tranquil beach cottage, bordering nature reserve
A 2 minute walk from the beach and bordering the Woody Cape Nature Reserve (part of Greater Addo Elephant National Park), our home offers the beautiful surrounds of both ocean and coastal bush. Crashing waves can be heard in the stillness of the night, incredible birdlife greet the morning sun, and buck roam close by in the reserve.
• a fully furnished family-friendly holiday cottage
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living area and fully equipped kitchen
• laundry room with washer & dryer (separate from the cottage)
• an enclosed lush garden
• braai/BBQ area
• a tranquil setting (we are located on the quiet edge of the village)
We also have a house on our property (check out www.safarinow.com/go/cannonviewshouse/)
Cannon Rocks is known for…
• close proximity to Kenton-on-Sea
• exquisite quiet & unspoilt beaches
• rolling sand dunes
• rock pools
• frequent visits from dolphins and whales
• amazing bird life
• historic landmarks (cannons, shipwreck, Diaz Cross)
Popular activities in the area include…
• kitesurfing (widely known as one the best locations in the world)
• dune boarding
Other places of interest close to Cannon Rocks:
• Boknes – 6.6km, ±10 mins
• Port Alfred – 42.3kms, ±35 mins
• Grahamstown – 76.1km, ±1 hr
• Port Elizabeth – 133km, ±1 hr 30 mins
A minimum of a 14 night stay applies over the December holiday period.
A breakages deposit of R450 is payable before arrival and will be returned 2 days after departure if everything is in order.
Please note we have a no pets policy and smoking is not permitted.
Cannon Views Cottage Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling