About Bid Huisie
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
About Bid Huisie
Bid Huisie is a comfortable self-catering house located in the small town of Prince Albert. The house is ideal for a family or group getaway.
The house can comfortably sleep four people in two bedrooms. The open-plan living area is furnished with a TV, a lounge suite and comprises a fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen has a microwave, a fridge and a stove. All cutlery, crockery and bedding are provided. The lounge leads out onto a patio overlooking the courtyard. The patio has seating next to the built-in braai area.
Small dogs are allowed in this unit, subject to advanced confirmation. Due to the size of the unit, no more than two small dogs are allowed. A pet-friendly fee of R250 is charged.
Prince Albert is a small village located at the foot of the Swartberg pass making it the perfect base from which to explore Swartkloof, Gamkaskloof and Meieringspoort. The area is popular for hiking, mountain biking, birdwatching and botanical excursions.
More About Bid Huisie
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly*
- Parking on Premises
- 3 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
Romantic: The covered patio with its view of a fragrant lavender rock garden, offers a peaceful spot to enjoy a romantic dinner and glass of wine or simply soak in the stillness as you gaze at the mountains in the distance and the nearby windmill.
• Bid Huisie is a fully equipped self-catering two bedroomed cottage.
• Both bedrooms have double beds and share a bathroom with shower, basin and toilet.
• The cottage has a small plunge pool on a covered verandah with a braai facility.
• Complimentary tea, coffee, fresh milk and rusks are provided on arrival.
• Parking is in front of the unit and is not off street.
• We are located in a malaria free area.
• Please bring along your own towels for use at the swimming pool.
• The unit does not have a television.
• There is no restaurant on site as the unit is self-catering. We can however suggest several fantastic dining experiences in the area.
• The Management and staff are committed to playing a part in the protection of our environment and kindly request your participation in saving water and chemicals by re-using your towels daily.
• We have private residences on either side of the property and respectfully ask that guests do not disturb the neighbours with unruly behaviour.
• Due to the close proximity of the neighbouring houses, sound is amplified and we request that guests adhere to our no noise policy.
• No loud music is allowed after 22h00.
• We ask that guests bring their own wood and fire-lighters for barbequing. Please ensure braai-fires are extinguished properly when you have finished.
• No bon fires are allowed on the premises.
• No fireworks are allowed.
A R500.00 deposit is required in the event of any breakages or loss of any of the items found in your unit. Should there be any breakages or loss of any of the items in your unit, the deposit is then not returnable. If all is in order then your deposit will be returned on your departure.
The cottage is serviced before arrival. Should you wish to have the unit serviced daily, a surcharge will be levied.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling