About Amber Place
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About Amber Place
Amber Place is a large self-catering eight-bedroom villa with bathrooms all en-suite. Situated in a beautiful location overlooking the length of Camps Bay beach and the glorious majestic mountain range of the 12 Apostles.
The villa sleeps up to 16 guests; the spacious interior is styled in neutral tones with colourful accents inspired by the abundant African nature. There are fantastic views of the ocean from the top floor terraces, bedrooms and cigar room.
On the ground floor there are three bedrooms, two overlooking the sparkling pool and the ocean, and one facing a garden courtyard. There are two spacious lounges, including a dining area with a fire place and a TV room having a common bathroom with a shower. There is a large kitchen well equipped to meet your self-catering needs and a cocktail bar.
On the first floor, there are five bedrooms, two of which open onto a large terrace overlooking the pool and the ocean, and the rest are facing the magnificent 12 Apostles mountain range. There is also a common cigar room and a sun seeker terrace offering splendid ocean views.
The pool area features a sea view and a dining area under a shady balau awning, a second terrace overlooking the grass lawn provides an idyllic setting for a morning breakfast.
Just a mere 10 min drive from Cape Town city center and the V&A Waterfront and within 2,5 km (approx 5 minutes drive) to the Camps Bay beach and its excellent restaurants and shops, Amber Place is great for holidaymakers and business people alike.
More About Amber Place
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
1. Cash, bank guaranteed cheques or electronic transfers are accepted.
2. A deposit of 50% of the total occupancy fee must be paid to Red Cherry Accommodation within 48 hours of Red Cherry Accommodation receiving and confirming acceptance of the signed booking form from the Guest.
3. Failure by the Guest to pay the deposit shall result in the cancellation and forfeiture of this booking.
4. The balance of the occupancy fee must be paid to Red Cherry Accommodation by no later than 31 days prior to check- in. In the event that the booking is made less than 31 days prior to the check-in, the full occupancy fee shall be paid within 48 hours of Red Cherry receiving and accepting the booking
5. The Guest hereby agrees to pay a refundable breakage and security deposit of R10 000 (ten thousand) prior to arrival at the Premises. Alternatively, the Guest undertakes and agrees to sign any documentation required by Red Cherry Accommodation in order to freeze the breakage and security deposit. Upon the expiry or earlier termination of this agreement, Red Cherry Accommodation shall be entitled to debit the Guest’s Credit Card with any amount owing by the Guest to the Owner for any reason whatsoever, and thereafter refund any remaining funds frozen as security. All breakages will be charged at their replacement cost plus and additional charge to absorb administration costs. The guest hereby authorises Red Cherry Accommodation to utilize their deposit funds where necessary to cover any breakages or damages to the Premises..
6. Cancellations must be made in writing. If the booking is cancelled on or more than thirty (30) days prior to check-in then the Guest will forfeit the deposit in favour of Red Cherry Accommodation/Owner .If the booking is cancelled less then (30) thirty days prior to check-in then the Guest will forfeit the entire occupancy fee in favour of Red Cherry Accommodation/Owner.
7. Your deposit is deemed to be acceptance of the said terms and conditions. No binding contract is in force until such time as a rental deposit has been paid, and Red Cherry Accommodation has vetted and accepted the payment and guest information, and communicated such to the Guest.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling