About Akela Villa
Welcome to Akela Villa.
Akela Villa is an exclusive luxury villa situated at the end of the sought-after Victoria Bay Heights Residential Road, Victoria Bay.
Akela Villa is beautifully furnished throughout with distinctive pieces including antique furniture and one-of-a-kind stained glass front doors and lamps, made by the owner. The interior consists of four bedrooms and two bathrooms, individually furnished. Three of the bedrooms have sliding doors opening onto the front garden with incredible views. Additional features include a very spacious open-plan lounge and TV nook with shared indoor fireplace, sliding doors opening onto an undercover patio with seating arrangements and sun loungers. There is a separate dining room with eight-seater table leading into a fully equipped kitchen. All offer same views. Smart flat-screen TV with full package DStv. Wi-Fi. Sunken braai pit with built-in braai. Enclosed vegetable garden. Akela Villa is a Garden Route pet-friendly holiday house with a large, landscaped garden, partially enclosed. This is a wheel-chair friendly house as it’s all on one-level and special wheel-chair ramps have been built for the main entrance and master bathroom. Ideal for families, group of friends, golfers and business executives.
Enjoy absolute privacy, a most tranquil setting and unsurpassed views over the vast Indian Ocean as well as rolling Outeniqua Mountain range with Wilderness village and the famous Lakes District below. Views stretch all the way to Sedgefield and beyond. This unique property is a mere five-minute drive to Victoria Bay and a seven-minute drive to Wilderness beach. Garden Route Mall and Eden Meander shopping centers are an easy seven-minute drive, home to various shops and restaurants. Oubaai and Fancourt golfing estates are nearby as well.
Covid Safety Approved: Self-isolation house prepared according to FEDHASA guidelines. Staff trained on Covid preparedness i.e hand hygiene, social distancing, wearing masks. Clean and sanitize before and after each guest stays. Complimentary sanitizer for guest use.
- This property is cleaned and sanitized before every guest arrival as per the correct cleaning protocols. Complimentary sanitizer is provided at the property for guests use, please bring additional with.
- Max 8 people in 4 bedrooms. Extra single mattress on floor for 1 or 2 children can be put in main bedroom dressing room @ R 150 per... - This property is cleaned and sanitized before every guest arrival as per the correct cleaning protocols. Complimentary sanitizer is provided at the property for guests use, please bring additional with.
- Max 8 people in 4 bedrooms. Extra single mattress on floor for 1 or 2 children can be put in main bedroom dressing room @ R 150 per night. Extra single bed for 1 person can be put in twin bedroom @ R 250 per night.
- Linen, bath & beach towels are provided.
- No loud music or noise after 22h00, please respect neighbours.
- Pets upon request, subject to owner confirmation. T&Cs apply.
- No smoking indoors, please discard of cigarettes in astray provided and not on the patio, gardens or down toilets.
- This house has septic tanks, only human waste and toilet paper down toilets and septic tank friendly cleaning materials to be used please.
- R 2000 as breakages deposit before check-in.
- R 200 in cash upon check-in for late check-in fee if arriving after 18h00.
- A cleaning surcharge will be charged should the tenants not leave the property in reasonable condition for occupation or if check-out happens later than the specified time.
- R 1000 as post-departure cleaning fee before check-in.
- Housekeeping is an optional extra, subject to availability upon request.
- The balance of the booking, cleaning fee and breakage deposit is required before check-in.
- Wifi (capped or uncapped, depending on booking) and full package DStv is included. see more
Akela Villa Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling