78 Nkwazi Drive
About 78 Nkwazi Drive
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About 78 Nkwazi Drive
This house is perfectly located for those early mornings when you want to launch your boat for a day of fishing or be on the beach for sun rise. It is a lovely large, spacious home with high ceilings, and sea views. The house is excellently located directly opposite the road from the main beach entrance. Sea sand is a short stroll away. It is well equipped, and the owners take pride in the maintenance of their home. The house is secured by an alarm and outer beams linked to the local armed response, it is gated and walled, with security gates and guards on windows and doors. There is one lock up garage available, and secure parking for 3 more cars off road. The house is not serviced, you can book a maid directly with the local cleaning services. All linen is provided, please bring your own towels and beach towels. The main bedroom has an AC and all others have ceiling fans. DSTV with an active card and decoder is supplied. The house does not have a pool. A large gas braai and built-in charcoal braai is supplied. The inside of the house contains the following: An open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen and scullery, this is a very spacious living area and at the front of the house is a large veranda with furniture and umbrellas for shade. The kitchen has a microwave, hob and oven, side by side fridge/freezer, bar fridge, dishwasher, and all cutlery and crockery is provided. Laundry facilities: washing machine and tumble dryer. The house sleeps 10 and the bed and bath rooms configuration are as follows: 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. 1st bedroom: Main bedroom with King Size bed, en-suite and aircon. 2nd bedroom with Queen size bed. 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds. 4th bedroom: Double bed, with one single and one pull out bed suitable for children only. Bathrooms: 1st bathroom: bath, basin, shower and toilet, en-suite to main bedroom. 2nd bathroom: bath, toilet and basin, en-suite to second bedroom. 3rd bathroom: shower, basin and separate toilet. PLEASE NOTE: There is a flat at the bottom of this property within the boundary wall which is rented to a long lease client. The tenant operates separate from main house and does not interfere with the house.The Flat can be rented as a add on sleeping 2 extra people when not rented. (please inquire)
ADDITIONAL CHARGES: (Please inquire after amounts)Admin fee once off. Departure cleaning fee. Breakage deposit of 10% of the value of the accommodation charge, with a minimum of R1000, refundable if there are no breakages.
More About 78 Nkwazi Drive
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
House rules for this property:
1. Additional charge, Insurance fee of 10% of accommodation with minimum of R2000, fully refundable if there are no problems.
2. No more people allowed than advertised, Inclusive of children of all ages.
3. Bookings are only confirmed when all funds have been received, nobody will be allowed onsite until such time.
4. All payments to be made through Airbnb.
5. Our in-house rules are legally binding to the rental of this property.
6. Any disputes will be between the owner and guest as Driftwood only acts as an agent.
7. The guest & owner agrees not to disclose any displeasure on any social media platform.
8. Disputes are to be resolved by a qualified arbitrator, and his/her decision will be binding.
9. The owner and agent and or their servants or employees shall not be liable to the lessee for any injury or loss or damage of any description.
10. Cancellations made;
1 to 30 nights prior to arrival will result in a 0% refund of monies received to date.
30 to 60 nights prior to arrival will result in a 25% refund of monies received to date.
60 nights or more will result in a 50% refund of monies received to date.
11. Keys lost or misplaced will be charged for.
12. Early arrivals or late departures must be arranged in advance and will only be accommodated at the discretion of the Owner.
13. Inventories can be requested electronically, breakages/shortages must be reported on arrival, the agent will check the departure inventory after you have left and the house has been set right.
14. We hold the right to substitute accommodation in case of disaster, HOWEVER, you do not have to accept the alternative and may have a refund should the Owner deem the house not user friendly.
15. Items left behind: you must arrange a courier to collect from our offices. We will not be liable for any loss or damage.
16. NO PETS
17. NO GROUPS, STUDENTS MATRIX OR UNRELATED GROUPS, we cater for family holidays ONLY.
18. NO functions or parties of any kind allowed under any circumstances.
19. No slaughtering of live animals.
20. NO smoking.
21. This is a domestic home in a domestic village, noise levels are to be kept accordingly.
22. NO fireworks.
23. The onus is on you to familiarize, use and activate any and all security provisions.
24. Water, electricity, internet lines breakdown/stop working/being supplied from time to time, the owners will not be held liable it is out of their control. They will do their best to have these restored.
25. Builders, Builders noise, New Year’s day celebrations are a part of life and could be noisy, there is nothing the owners or the agent can do about it, and cannot be held responsible or liable.
This is a condensed version of our terms and conditions, should you wish to view a comprehensive version, kindly request such BEFORE BOOKING. Should you not agree to our terms after booking, we will not accommodate a refund.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling