About 1 Strelitzia
The Strelitzia holiday apartment is located on Marine Drive in Margate, a few hundred meters from the epicentre of Margate. This holiday apartment comprises two bedrooms and can comfortably accommodate a family of six guests. This modern apartment is air-conditioned and spacious. The open-plan kitchen is fully fitted and leads to the lounge and patio. An enclosed private yard with braai facilities and patio make for a great entertainment space, when you are not enjoying everything else the South Coast has to offer.No arrivals accepted on Christmas Day or Day of Goodwill, or on 1 January. Minimum nights required:Out of season – 2 nights,Mid season, school holidays – 5 nights Long weekends – 3 nights,Peak season – 7 nights Guests are required to pay a non - refundable reservation / admin fee of R500.00, as well as a refundable fee deposit of R500.00 at least one week before arrival.
A standard fee of R500 is charged for cleaning - non-refundable.
Breakage deposits of R1000 charged.
• A minimum deposit of R500 out of season, and one third deposit in season payable within 24hrs after making your reservation to avoid any disappointment. The balance to be settled at the latest, one week before your... A standard fee of R500 is charged for cleaning - non-refundable.
Breakage deposits of R1000 charged.
• A minimum deposit of R500 out of season, and one third deposit in season payable within 24hrs after making your reservation to avoid any disappointment. The balance to be settled at the latest, one week before your arrival.
N:B: Your reservation will only be confirmed after receipt of deposit. Most important: Please fax the deposit slip immediately to us after deposit has been made. The property will be re-let after 24hrs if no deposit confirmation has been received.
• If your occupation date is less than 7 days only cash deposits will be allowed no cheques. Alternatively a fee of R100.00 will be charged, upon arrival.
• Breakage deposits will only be refunded month end and only after the inventory has been checked. During peak season the deposit will be paid back a little latter due to all accommodation that has to be cleaned and checked for any breakages.
• Cottages / Flats and houses are let strictly on the number of beds available for guests and any excess of that number will not be accepted. (Children inclusive). Failure to adhere to these conditions will lead to immediate eviction without any money refunded.
• Premises must be vacated no later than 9:00 am on the day of departure and can only be occupied by 2:00 pm on the day of arrival except by special arrangement with agent in writing. No early arrivals accepted in season, should you arrive before 2:00 you will not be giving access until 2:00.
• Inventories must be checked by the tenant upon arrival, and any discrepancies reported to Uvongo Estates immediately, if no shortages or damages are reported, the contents of the property will be regarded as correct and the tenants will be held responsible for any shortages or breakages incurred. Please note that the property is only inspected after the clients have vacated the premises. (Should there be no inventory, please report this to the office immediately and one will be provided.
• Keys must be returned to the office, alternatively after hours at the designated drop off point = B.P Petrol Station – Saint Michaels on Sea At The 24/7 Halfway Shop. All windows closed and outside doors to be locked. All alarm systems must please be activated. Tenants will be held liable if any of the above is not adhered to.
• An extra cleaning fee will be charged and deducted off your deposit if the property is not left as you received it. No dirty dishes to be left in sink.
• Advanced bookings will only be accepted on the understanding that the house/flat may not be available for the said period. If not available Uvongo Estates cannot be held liable for any inconvenience caused, but a reasonable effort will be made to transfer the reservation to other accommodation, or to refund the deposit without prejudice.
• After payments have been received no refunds are permitted unless: a written request is received by us 30 days prior to occupation, failure to cancel this reservation 30 days before due date will be deemed as acceptance and you will be liable for the full rental, unless an alternate tenant is obtained for the full period. The lease agreement is a legal and binding document, construed, as to have been entered into by the magisterial district of Port Shepstone. Should any legal action arise from a lease, the lessee will be responsible for costs of an attorney – client scale.
• Reservation fee is not refundable. Please note reservation fee does not include daily service.
• Lodgement of the Deposit and / or taking up the reserved accommodation is construed to be acceptance of these conditions and binding upon all tenants.
• Under no circumstances may furniture be moved around. Tenants will be charged to have the furniture moved back as it was.
• Uvongo Estates cannot be held liable for any losses or inconvenience to the tenant caused by an act beyond our control. Uvongo Estates shall not be liable for any injury, death, loss, damage, accident, delay or inconvenience, howsoever caused during your stay. Any loss or additional expense caused due to acts of God, nature, war, terrorism, insurrection, riot, boycott, theft, fire, labor action, government action or natural disaster, bad weather, interrupted electrical/water/municipal load shedding service or other causes, will be borne by the tenant and Uvongo Estates accepts no liability therefore. No reduction of rent will be allowed for delays beyond our control.
• In the event of any appliance being out of order, Uvongo Estates cannot be held liable for the replacement thereof, but will see to repairs as soon as possible when reported. No reduction of rent will be allowed for delays beyond our control. Should the appliance be found to be in working order the tenant will be responsible for unnecessary call outs?
• Please take note of office hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30; Saturdays 08:00 to 11:00; Sundays and public holidays closed.
• The right of admission reserved.
• Uvongo Estates does not take any liability for any injuries or breakages during your stay at any of the resorts.
• Do not adjust the TV. It has been set for your viewing pleasure. If you do however experience any problems, please call the office NB: Call out fees will apply should it be found that the tenants DStv decoder is faulty or not compatible or the TV settings have been changed.
• Uvongo Estates will not be held responsible for any valuables or personal items left in the property during your stay or on departure, should an item be left behind, the onus is on the tenant to make arrangements for collection.
• Failure to abide by resort rules may lead to eviction by resort manager’s discretion. Should the care taker or a trustee be called out for a disturbance caused by the tenant the tenant will be liable for the necessary call out fees.
• All documents sent to you must be completed and singed then faxed back to us and the copies need to be clear. If not received your reservation will not be confirmed and keys will not be left out. No keys will be handed to tenants without full payment of the balance outstanding. No pets. Number of persons not to exceed number of beds - 1 car per unit unless otherwise stated.
Please bring your own DStv decoder with your smart card, remote and cables. see more
1 Strelitzia Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling